Tuesday 1 January 2013

An End and a Beginning

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful time during the holidays, and I wish you a happy new year. The last week has been extremely hectic for me. Here are some pictures from my instagram (vvvixen) describing how my week went.


This is the lovely view I awoke to on Christmas day. I traveled to Vancouver Island to visit family and it was quite nice being able to get away from the snow. Since I was on the island I also ate a lot of fresh smoked salmon. It was delicious. 



For Christmas I mainly received clothes and Doctor Who related presents. This was my absolute favourite though, because it has the first three stories ever shown. I just have to find time to watch it now. Also Doctor Who related, I thought the new episode was brilliant! I cannot wait to see the new modern day Clara. 


On the 26th I went boxing day shopping to a fairly small shop. They are located on the island and tend to have a mixture of modern and vintage clothing. I found three dresses and bought them all for only $60. I have to say that the dress on the left was my absolute favourite. It will be perfect for around Easter, and it is just so dainty. The red one has a front zipper and I absolutely love the colour of it. The black one on the right was deadstock and originally sold at Sears. The tag was still on it and it originally sold for only $14.


How were your holidays?
Anyways, thank you for reading my first post of 2013 and I hope you have a wonderful new year. 

-Katie 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Sounds like you've had a lovely Christmas. Those dresses are simply darling and look wonderful on you!

    Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete