Monday 13 May 2013

I'm back!

Hello everyone, sorry for being gone for so long! These past few months have been very hectic and shall continue to be until the summer. Because of this I haven't been dressing up too much, and I do miss it a lot. With the weather reaching +26, I feel like it would be the perfect time to start that again.

girl, headband, catshirt

As you can tell from the photo above, I have dyed my hair a light auburn. I think it suits me pretty well and will look fantastic with the dress I am wearing for grad.

I hope to be able to start posting again, so thank you for reading this and I shall see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. ooh! did you use a box dye for your hair by any chance? such a great shade on you. ive been looking for a cheap auburn hair color. please tell me this is from a box and not a salon, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my family member! I wish to say that this article is amazing,
    nice written and come with approximately all vital infos.
    I'd like to see more posts like this .

    Visit my webpage ... Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete