Wednesday 27 February 2013

Returning From Vacation

Hello! I have not had the chance to post in awhile because last week I was in Mexico for February break. It was absolutely beautiful there, and very warm compared to here. My family stayed in Cancun but we did visit Chichen Itza and the Sacred Cenote. I thought it was absolutely fascinating to see the buildings that were still standing today after surviving for hundreds of years in the jungle. If you are interested in seeing some of the photos I took, just ask and I shall post my flickr account.

Today I felt like dressing very brightly, in order to persuade the snow to go away. Sadly, I do not think it worked. No matter though, it did manage to cheer a few people up.



I recently bought this cute 1960's dress at a thrift store when they were having a 50% off sale. It was an absolute steal at $2 on sale. It's made of wool so it does scratch a bit, but they always say beauty is painful.

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment