Saturday 2 February 2013

Styling My Hair

Recently I have been quite annoyed with my hair, because I was not able to figure out how to style it in a vintage style. I have good news though, because I finally figured it out today. 

Now, when I had longer hair I would curl my hair almost as if I put the curl to the side vertically. Today I tried curling my hair in a horizontal manner and it worked! After figuring this out it took very little time to get the hang of it and I now have a new style under my belt. This is the end result.


This is not the greatest picture of the style, but I find it looks a bit like a bouffant once you brush it out. Would anyone be interested in a tutorial for this hairstyle?

I am really excited how this turned out and cannot wait to try it again! Well that is all today, I just thought I would update you on my adventures. Soon there will be another thrift store finds post, so get ready for that. Have a wonderful day! 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the style - and yes would definitely be interested in a tutorial. You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will start that soon then. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes definitely a tutorial please I've just recently cut my hair too and I'm having that exact same problem.
    Ana
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to start that soon then. :)

      Delete