Wednesday 12 December 2012

Winter Formal

At my school last night there was an event called the Winter Formal. It consists of a banquet and dance for the grade twelves who are graduating in 2013. That includes me. I went to it with a few friends and it was a great time.

This is what I wore, a green, yellow and white dress from the 1950's. It has a sheer top layer with a plain yellow slip dress underneath. It is my favourite piece of clothing and probably the most beautiful thing I own. It fits me amazingly and I got quite a few compliments on it. You cannot see in this picture, but I am also wearing my good pair of seamed stockings.


Dress: Flashback
Tights: The Bay




1 comment:

  1. What a splendidly beautiful dress. I adore the warm shades of green and that timelessly pretty floral patter. You look absolutely marvelous, dear gal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete